You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Order Management Specialist with Dutch
El Prat, Spain
Our client is a Leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. Also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide.
The Agent's main objective is to achieve the daily, weekly monthly targets for his/her group. This is achieved by training and deploying resource effectively through the team structure. An operational role that also encompasses key relationships.
-To manage effectively designated team work-flow to achieve SLA and Targets
-Input Process Orders Returns
-Validation of Orders and Pricing
-Management of relevant customer details
-To ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate guidelines encompassing in particular ethical and financial rules.
-To escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement of SLA and targets
-To respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
-To provide Team Leader with timely and accurate reporting that captures performance trend metrics and actionable management information.
- Competitive salary
- Regular incentives and employee rewards
- 25 days holiday allowance for 2017 (set annually as per collective agreement), plus public holidays
- Free Company shuttle bus from train station to the Office
- Local employee discounts at shops and restaurants
- Free Spanish and English classes.
- Life and accident insurance
- Friendly international environment.
- Generous relocation package
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext 152)