Billing Agent with Finnish
Location: El Prat , Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Long-term contract
You will work in a Leading Global enterprise for business process and document management. This company also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organisations worldwide. It has an international, young environment.
You will be:
• Responsible for correcting invoices, establishing billing media and frequencies.
• Supports all aspects of customer billing. Drives accurate and timely invoicing. Supports internal sales and external customer community on billing related matters from deal planning to post-installation invoicing.
In your day to day you will:
• Read and comprehend departmental policies and procedures
• Researches resolved billing issues in a timely manner
• Actively participate in the resolution of complex billing related inquiries, negotiating with customer to facilitate timely resolution and prompt payment.
• Identifies and recommends improvements to billing systems, policies procedures
• Support new billing offerings ensuring compliance in preparation of entry into (appropriate regional system).
• Assists with / leads special projects as required
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor / manager
You are the one we are looking for if you have:
- Customer Facing or Billing or Administration background
- Ability to convey information clearly to peers, supervisors, customers.
- Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills.
- You know Excel and preparation of Spreadsheets and reconciliations.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages
What we offer to you:
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Flex salary programme
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Free Spanish lessons
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 211)