You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Regional Lead with French, English and Spanish
Helmond, Netherlands, The
Our client is an international company which creates and delivers promotional products, looking to expand in more European countries.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver the budget which has been agreed with the Board; based on turnover, gross margin, costs and net earnings.
- HR: bonus structure, hire fire policy, training coaching, roles tasks, recruitment. If necessary central support is available.
- Marketing: local/regional market approach, put central plan into local message, brand names, local marketing, online search in cooperation with central market offering teams.
- Supply chain: organized centrally, regions have the opportunity and duty to deliver input regarding (local) market needs and customer demands.
- Other: organizing daily operation, measuring and make use of KPI’s, physical locations (research, decision in agreement with Board), research and initial contacts to local M&Aopportunities if applicable (decisions are strategic and will be made by the Board), defining and implementing local market strategy (part of the annual strategic plan and budget)
We are looking for persons who are able to stand up, take the initiative, organize locally and deliver results. They will make the strategy work. This will demand flexibility, prepared to travel, able to act from the overview of going to market with different brands and propositions, be close to market and customers to gain the necessary insights and able to build, develop and motivate a team.
- Experience in a Regional Lead role
- An advanced level in French, English and Spanish
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Home office
- Travel around Europe
- The opportunity to make a real difference in a company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 144)