Online Marketing Manager with Fluent German and English
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: 30.000 - 45.000
Contract: Indefinite contract
Your mission is to raise our online marketing strategy and initiatives for EMEA Distributions Services to the next level in order to drive sales and make our marketing and sales processes more efficient. In the first phase, your focus will be on accompanying the implementation of a PIM system, designing a product data concept and to be a core team member of our recently launched e-Commerce initiative.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being a core team member in the design and roll-out of our B2B self-service web shop to ensure timely roll-out and KPI-driven extension of the service. Later, become the major driver for optimization and feature extension of the platform.
- Consulting and supporting our industry marketing managers in their online marketing activities and raise the maturity of our online marketing overall (e.g. demand generation campaigns, website UX, content quality, newsletters, SEO, SEM).
- Defining and representing the marketing and sales needs of EMEA Distribution Services with the global PIM system
implementation project in order to ensure efficient product communication and drive the implementation of PIM
functions for our region (e.g. for our web shop, database publishing).
- Set-up of a reporting based on key performance indicators to assess regularly the efficiency and effectiveness of
our online activities in regards to e-Commerce, campaigns and other online activities, including action plans for
- Reviewing, enriching and approving product information for publishing to various channels (print and online) according to the channel requirements.
- Independently creating data exports for print, digital media and customer databases.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or an equivalent Business discipline.
- Fluent in English, good command of German - additional languages are a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Online Marketing and/or E-commerce.
- Experience in managing product data requirements across multiple channels.
- Excellent understanding of SEM/SEO, paid digital media, e-commerce, content marketing, marketing automation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload effectively together with an eye for detail.
- Self-sufficient, structured and team-oriented personality.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible hours.
- Home office.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)