International Healthcare Customer Service with a Native Level of German and Fluent English
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join a global leader in healthcare technology, with a strong commitment towards the future and with a rich history of innovation across the past five decades in the healthcare sector. Their modern offices are located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to work in a stable and multicultural environment.
As a Customer Service Specialist, your main objective will be handling orders and resolving complaints over phone and e-mail.
During your day to day:
- You will ensure the delivery of goods to customers, while ensuring high standards of service.
- You will handle orders and resolve issues.
- You will answer customers' questions by phone or e-mail.
- You will create reports.
- You will deliver information or documentation.
- You will provide information about a product (availability, delivery details, delivery time, etc.).
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 2 years of experience in a Customer Service department.
- You have language fluency in German and English.
- You have good communication skills, attention to detail, adaptability and assertiveness.
- You have an intermediate knowledge of SAP, Lotus or similar programs.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a fixed base salary.
- You will have restaurant tickets.
- You will be a part of a multicultural team.
- You will have a chance to continue developing your career.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 352)