Online Marketing Manager with Fluent German and English
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: 30.000 - 45.000
Contract: Indefinite contract
You will join an innovative company, with a dynamic and multicultural team of the computer software sector. Their offices are located in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, well connected both by car and public transport.
As an Online Marketing Manager, your main objective will be to raise our online marketing strategy and initiatives for EMEA Distributions Services to the next level in order to drive sales and make our marketing and sales processes more efficient.
During your day to day:
- You will be a core team member in the design and roll-out of our B2B self-service web shop to ensure timely roll-out and KPI-driven extension of the service. Later, you will become the major driver for optimization and feature extension of the platform.
- You will consult and support our industry marketing managers in their online marketing activities and raise the maturity of our online marketing overall (e.g. demand generation campaigns, website UX, content quality, newsletters, SEO, SEM).
- You will define and represent the marketing and sales needs of EMEA Distribution Services with the global PIM system implementation project, in order to ensure efficient product communication and drive the implementation of PIM functions for our region (e.g. for our web shop, database publishing).
- You will set up a reporting based on key performance indicators to assess regularly the efficiency and effectiveness of our online activities in regards to e-Commerce, campaigns and other online activities, including action plans for continuous improvement.
- You will review, enrich and approve product information for publishing to various channels (print and online) according to the channel requirements.
- You will independently create data exports for print, digital media and customer databases.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or an equivalent Business discipline.
- You are fluent in English, and have a good command of German - additional languages are a plus.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Online Marketing and/or E-commerce.
- You have experience in managing product data requirements across multiple channels.
- You have an excellent understanding of SEM/SEO, paid digital media, e-commerce, content marketing, marketing automation and databases.
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize workload effectively together with an eye for detail.
- You are self-sufficient, structured and team-oriented.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work flexible hours.
- You will have the opportunity for a home office.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career in online marketing.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)