Accounting Technician with High Level of English
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will join a multinational company of the retail real estate sector. The company is located in Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Accounting Technician you will be responsible for ensuring timely execution and control of accounting operations and statutory reporting of companies in IFRS and Local GAAP (Portuguese).
In your daily tasks:
- You will be performing monthly end closing activities for companies of the group or third parties;
- You will be processing invoices from suppliers;
- You will be controlling of accruals and deferrals;
- You will be responsible for the balance sheet reconciliation and account maintenance;
- You will be supporting with consolidation of financial statements;
- You will be reporting to the business and clients;
- You will be providing accounting support to different markets.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an academic Background in Accounting, Management or Finance (preferential);
- You have 3-5 years experience in Accounting or Finance;
- You have good knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP (Portuguese);
- You have a fluent level of Portuguese (minimum C1);
- You have a fluent level of English (minimum C1);
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You spend great attention to detail.
- You will have a competitive salary;
- You will have the opportunity for professional growth;
- You will have the opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 209)