Customer Service Clerk with Fluent Level of Flemish and French
Our client is one of the leading passenger and light vehicle Rental Company. The company serves business and leisure customers through a network of more than 5300 rental outlets in 160 countries.
The main purpose of the role is to work within the customer service team, ensure daily period claims handling process, perform activities in a timely efficient manner and in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
The Key Areas of Responsibility:
Work across the following processes:
- Incoming Calls
- Answer all incoming calls on a daily basis and avoid abandoned calls.
- Create and manage Claims if necessary and do the concerned follow up
On a daily basis call back to customers that left phone messages
- Analyze all claims and if necessary send the concerned RFI (Request For Information) to any station / HQ Department (such as workshop; car control)
Answer on a Daily Basis to all RFIs (Requests of all Claims from Corporate countries – inside CustC app)
- On a daily basis must send all reminders inside the concerned SLA to the concerned Stations / departments
- Close all requests on Billing drive
- Excellent Level of Flemish, French and English
- Minimum of High School diploma
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge in GW, CustC
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Professional manner and highly organised
- Proactive, adaptable and positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
- Opportunity to join a globally operating company
- Competitive salary
(+351) 211 450 153