Finance Administrative with a Fluent Level of Italian
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will join a multinational company of the retail real estate sector. The company is located in Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
In your daily tasks as a Finance Administrative:
- You will conduct activities related with the terms established in the contract between the client's Service Companies and Tenants in order to ensure the timely delivery of debts and the obligations of the company;
- You will register and update relevant information about the contracts and invoices in SAP for each client;
- You will centralize all the necessary information and documentation for the timely issue of invoices/notes of credit and debit;
- You will carry out the annual update of the common costs, budgeted and approved, to be charged to each tenant;
- You will provide information to the Collections Department, in cases of transfers of contractual position, rescission, revocation or termination of the contract;
- You will provide information to the owner's companies and to the company.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a degree in Management or Social Sciences (not mandatory);
- You are fluent in Italian (mandatory) and English;
- You are proficient in Ms Office Suite, particularly Excel (mandatory) and SAP knowledge would be a plus;
- You have an high level of accuracy and reliability;
- You have strong organizational and communication skills;
- You are currently living in Portugal.
- You will have a competitive salary and bonus;
- You will have the opportunity for professional growth;
- You will have the opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 202)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 208)