You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Key Account Manager - Danone Company
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible".
With Danone, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment. Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of their DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful project.
Central negotiation and setting the overall strategy of each customer (Business Plan), in coordination with input from Key Account´s team, Trade and Marketing;
- Ensure effective responsibility management of the General Supply Agreement with customers, as well as the investment contract in order to enable the achievement of commercial and budget targets;
- Coordinate and do the control management of clients in their supervision, through the achievement of defined quantitative and qualitative targets to maximize the investments made, to ensure compliance with established conditions and consequently optimize profitability, sales and customer performance;
- Working with the Field Sales Manager, in order to control the activities of Key Account´s that work in the stores of their clients;
- Contribute effectively to the team management with a direct link to the function (Category Manager and other Key Account´s), with the aim of ensuring the productivity and motivation of employees to the fulfillment of their objectives.
- Management, business administration or Economics Degree preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years Key Account Manager experience within fast moving consumer goods;
- Proven knowledge of negotiation techniques;
- Solid knowledge of analysis and control P&L;
- Ability to work under stress with emotional intelligence;
- Trade Marketing experience in food company is a plus;
- Strategic Vision and focus on results;
- High team work, organized and methodical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- English Fluent
- Possibility of growth and development
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary