MIS Automation – Task Automation SMEs
Our client is a information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Job Purpose: The role holder will support the programme across Fujitsu as part of the Centre of Excellence (CoE). The team will be responsible for developing, customising and managing the Automation library artefacts.
The role holder will form part of a CoE and work with the Orchestration Developers to develop and maintain the assets within the Automation library.
- Be a self starter and pro-active member of a team;
- Ability to interpret the requirements of the Developers with reference to pre-defined workflows relating to business processes;
- Build task automation requirements into detailed configuration documents which can form part of any process and service orchestration;
- Configure or script required automation using appropriate toolset;
- Commissioning and sign off of deployed solutions;
- Develop any additional scripting as required;
- Testing of systems, configuration and software code;
- Ensure all artefacts and associated assets conform to all appropriate standards;
- Adhere to agreed methodology, governance and controls;
- Adapt and build account specific versions of library assets;
- Take ownership and support the testing of account specific assets;
- Manage the assets within the Automation Library relating to BAU activities.
Desired Experience Knowledge:
-Exposure or experience in scripting (mandatory);
-Skills in at least one client automation tools such as SCCM, ITCM, BSA (mandatory);
- Flexible, quick to learn;
- Methodical, attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills;
- Team working skills;
- Committed and focused to achieving targets on own initiative;
- Strong knowledge of process, tools, architecture, access, settings;
- Excellent written and communications skills;
- Experience of continuous improvement and Agile development methodologies;
- Flexible, quick to learn;
- Skills in one or more area; Elasticsearch stack (ELK),Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Graylog, Groovy, Powershell, Java etc.;
- Understanding of the requirements around change, release and configuration management.
- Self-starter – committed, focused and self-motivated;
- Flexibility – ability to multi-task, adapt to change and manage a fast-paced high stress environment;
- Hands-on – willingness and ability to work the details; demonstrated ability with implementing and managing issues and initiatives;
- Communication Skills – excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Dealing with ambiguity – ability to make progress in situations where required details aren’t always available.
-Contract with the company;
-Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.