You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
NOC Operations 1st Line
IT & E-Commerce
Our client is an information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
The candidate's main responsibilities are:
-Deliver the project on time and with an appropriate level of quality;
- Manage a team;
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project
- Operates along the companies working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure;
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments;
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards;
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised.
-People managers Role;
-Well-experienced in NOC Environment;
-Proficient in Networking principle, TCP/IP, OSI and IP Addressing;
-Preferably CCNA certified but not required;
-Influence and Impact;
-Fluent in German
Contract with the company;
Opportunity to join an expanding company.
T: (+351) 211450153 (ext. 159)