Operations Manager (Service Desk) - Braga
Our client is a information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
The Operations Manager acts as a Single Point of Contact for one or more small-medium sized accounts. They manage a team of Service Desk Team Managers, Service Desk Experts, Controllers and Service Desk Agents.
The role holder will ensure that required data is provided for account management and customer engagement in support of:
- Incident management
- Change Management (Standard Changes / RfSs)
- Asset Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Improvement Management
The role holder is focused on ensuring development and operation of the Service Desk services to agreed Operational Service Levels within an agreed cost base and is accountable for the Quality and End Result of the assigned Service Desk operational activities in line with Company’s objective and goals. The role holder must be enthusiastic and able to work independently.
- Experience building customer relationships at a senior level
- Min of 5 Higher Education subject passes, including English IT, or other relevant areas such as customer service management, Project Management or others.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in Service Management or v3 equivalent
- University degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and French
-Contract with the company;
-Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.