Order Management Specialist with French
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Indefinite contract
You will join the world’s largest, most diversified food and beverages company. The company is located in Lisbon, very well connected with both by car and public transport and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As an Order Management Specialist, you will be working in the Order to Cash (O2C) department.
In your day to day work:
- You will be responsible for the execution of operational Order To Cash activities: Demand Capture
- You will ensure the accuracy and timelines of services delivered to IBPs is in accordance with Service Level Agreements as agreed and signed with the IBP
- You will ensure total Service Quality levels to the Stakeholders
- You will ensure Demand is captured, through both manual and electronic order methods
- You will liaise with Centre of Competence and Reference / Master Data to resolve exceptions / failures for electronic and digitized demand capture within the time period of defined service level agreement.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a High school diploma
- You have a Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar is a plus
- You have are Proficiency in French
- You have a Good level of English
- You have a Financial mindset
- You have a Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and SAP is a plus
- You have a Strong experience in Customer Service or experience in a similar position
- You have a Analytic person
- You have a Oriented to details
- You have a Very focus
- You will be offered immediate incorporation;
- You will get a competitive salary;
- You will work in a great working environment.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext:208)