Renting administrative with Portuguese and Spanish
Location: LISBOA, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will work in an innovative and dynamic multinational company with more than 50 years of presence in the financial market. In this position you will be part of a new project to expand the company in Portugal in the Re-Marketing team.
As a remarketing administrator your main function will be to support Spain and Portugal by managing the remarketing process.
During your day-to-day work:
- You will provide support in preparing and sending contracts for renting, leasing and hire-purchase.
- You will follow up the contracts sent to the notary, as well as any documentation necessary for the activation of the contract.
- You will be responsible for stock control.
- You will manage the process of assessing the assets once the leasing contract has expired or in case of non-payment.
- You'll have contact with client portfolio.
- You will support other administrative tasks.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Previous experience of between 1 and 3 years in administration in a rental company.
- You have worked with Microsoft Office before.
- You are fluent in Spanish and Portuguese and have a good level of English
- You will work in a multinational company with more than 50 years of presence in the financial market
- You will have direct contract with the company
- You will have a competitive salary
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company
- You will have the chance to have english courses paid by the company
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 214)