You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Senior Service Delivery Manager - German Speaker
We are recruiting a Senior Service Delivery Manager, to work for a multinational in the IT sector.
Our client is a information and technology company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
At the moment they work with more than 100 companies, in 23 different languages, providing 24/7 IT services to its clients.
Having a multicultural team, they are very well positioned in the international market, providing great opportunities of professional and personal growth.
The role of Senior Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, and the ongoing management of operational facilities to provide the agreed levels of service, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets. The Senior SDM will also be responsible for the overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services, ensuring compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. His/her scope of activity will include the overall management and control of the operation of formal contracts between own organization and suppliers, for supply of products and services.
- Leads service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments continual service improvements.
- Develops effective relationships with customer senior management team.
- Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L (orders, revenue margin, balance sheet, and cash.
- Actively owns service risks, controls service costs improves productivity for customers company in order to increase profitability continually improve cost effectiveness.
- In conjunction with the customer identifies defines requirements for new services. Ensures such services are professionally introduced accepted into service.
- Proactively leads internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as ‘one service team’.
- Leads the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards practices.
- Manages the service delivery team of SDMs and Specialists delivering to the customer(s), driving development and effectiveness.
- Identifies opportunities for new business and account growth. Works independently, or with Account Management Team, to develop new business within the account, where appropriate, leading on new business such as renewals.
Key education and experience:
- Native German speaker
- Very good knowledge of Onsite support activities, ideally on Retail perimeters
- Knowledge in Logistics management
- Remote management of a local supplier
- P&L Management of all costs in their perimeter
- Reporting, analysis, action plan management, crisis management, etc.
- Charismatic / ability to drive a team towards success
- Knowledge in Health and Safety procedures would be a plus
- Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Training, support and internal career progression plan
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports