ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Our client is a world IT leader leading authority in hardware and IT services business. Global Delivery Center in Lisbon is a multilingual Service Desk with more than 1000 employees providing 24/7 IT services, in 23 different languages to multiple companies from different sectors, on a very rewarding and vibrant multicultural environment.
We now offer you the opportunity to be part of this great company!
Participate in all technical aspects of ServiceNow implementation project and solution delivery including, but not limited to:
• Act as a technical expert in ServiceNow implementation projects
• Configure, customize and improve ServiceNow configurations
• Be actively engaged with customers in technical but also business setting
• Solve technical challenges across multiple ServiceNow domains and applications
• Configure and customize various aspects of ServiceNow (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, discovery, and so on)
• Convert business requirements into technical solutions on top of ServiceNow platform
• Develop/Configure access integration components (SSO, LDAP)
• Integrate ServiceNow with other 3rd party tools and applications with use of web services based techniques.
• Prepare client facing and internal technical deliverables
• Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies
The ideal candidate should have at experience with ServiceNow as a technical delivery resource within client environments.
• ServiceNow Systems Administrator strongly preferred
• ITIL V3 foundation certification strongly preferred
• Implementation Specialist certification strongly preferred
• Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, resourcefulness, not shy away to ask tough questions in a positive manner and understanding of business drivers behind the technology)
• Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
• Experience with Web Technologies like XML, HTML, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON and Web Services.
• Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL, SAML
• Good experience in working with databases or database based systems, SQL query writing, relational database data modelling
• Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
Additional preferred qualifications include:
• Experience in consulting and deliveries on other ESM solutions (IBM Tivoli, BMC Remedy, HP Service manager, CA Servicedesk). Experience on administrator / configurator / developer level
• Knowledge of infrastructure and application monitoring solutions
• High level of motivation and commitment.
• Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight.
The chance to work in a rewarding, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Very competitive salary, bonuses and benefits package
- Employment contract directly with client
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Excellent facilities centrally located near a wide range of public transports
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.