You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Technician of Accounting and CMI with fluent level of Greek
Our client is a multinational company operating in the retail real estate sector.
As a Technician of Accounting and Contract Management and Invoicing you will be responsible for:
- ensure the monthly close of the companies and shared services of the Greek market;
- launch of supplier invoices;
- launch and control accruals and deferrals;
- analyze of the balance sheet;
- work with IFRS and Local Gaap;
- analyze financial information and prepare financial reports;
- updating information regarding contracts;
- communication with clients;
- centralization of information.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- fluent level of Greek and good level of English or Portuguese;
- university degree (degree in management or accounting is a plus).
- experience in accounting, finance or related areas is a plus.
- excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially excel;
- knowledge of SAP (is a plus).
- high level of organization and individual adaptation;
- pro-activity, determination and resilience;
- strong analytical skills and high level of accuracy;
- critical and consistent.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)