Technician of Treasury with fluent level of German
Our client is a multinational company operating in the retail real estate sector.
As a Technician of Treasury you will be responsible for:
- incorporating the treasury of the companies in Europe, including cash flows forecasts, supplier payments, tenant clearings, clarifications to suppliers, control of cash funds and others;
- reporting of collections performance of those companies (collection rates, collection fees, intercompany balances reconciliation and follow-up).
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- fluent level of German and good level of English or Portuguese;
- university degree (degree in economics, management or accounting is a plus).
- experience in treasury, back office, administrative areas or accounting is a plus.
- excellent knowledge of excel;
- knowledge of SAP (is a plus).
- high level of organization and individual adaptation;
- pro-activity, determination and resilience;
- critical and consistent.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Opportunity to join a multinational company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)