Czech Back Office Specialist
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is one of the top multinational technology companies that creates and develops electronics, computer software and online services.
As a Back Office Agent, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience, ensuring a swift and fast resolution for problems occurring during the lifetime of a web purchase. From order induction to item delivery, and from handling flavor changes to RMA completion, the Retail Back-Office Team owns this process.
The Specialist will liaise with partners and provide direction for issue resolution in order to take the customer out of the loop for complex issues – achieving quick customer satisfaction. You’ll perform investigations which will lead to decisions which will impact relations with customers and partners.
Customer phone and email outreach is necessary to relay issue resolution, providing timely updates when investigating, and when to restore the relationship.
Performing tasks in SAP at a high detailed level for record keeping is essential, SAP actions require upmost attention to detail and accurate adherence to KBase protocol.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of Czech and English.
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
- Very good accuracy and attention to detail - understand that it is the small details that can make the biggest difference
- Prove you can work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Proactively utilize strong problem-solving skills in order to deliver customer focused solutions
- Working in a back-office environment with customer satisfaction in mind
- Interested in self and team KPIs – you focus on what can be done instead of what cannot be
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage – otherwise, we can help with that
- Extraordinary teammate - you thrive in an environment where camaraderie matters
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time)
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
And much more...
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 218)