You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Fraud Prevention Agent with High Level of French
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Fraud Prevention Agent, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by answering their queries.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing orders that appear to be fraudulent
- Deciding said orders will be processed or cancelled
- Identifying criminal activity by discovering trends and flagging emerging issues
- Calling customers to obtain necessary details regarding their activity
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of French and English.
- Experience in Customer Service or Digital industry is a plus
- Have a high affinity to the technology industry
- Have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
- Enjoy working in a team and with customers
- You are flexible and committed
- You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
- Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
And much more...
(+351) 211 450 153