International Account Manager with Dutch and English
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Indefinite contract
Our client is a multinational company specialised in the field of advertising. Actively working in more than 80 countries, the company has grown drastically in the past few years and is expanding continuously. Their goal is to serve their clients in a better and more effective way.
As an International Account Manager, you will be working together with the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager. Your objective will be to maintain successful relations with existing clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Integration to the commercial team as an International Account Manager
- Management of a large client portfolio for the European market
- Budget development, logistics, commercial follow up
- Attendance to international summits
- Corporative communication of the brand.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluency in Dutch (obligatory);
- Advanced level of English (obligatory);
- Independent user of Portuguese (desired);
- Fluency in any other language will be considered a bonus;
- Experience in a contact center and as a commercial (desired);
- Domain of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Able to engage in Team Work;
- Capable of being autonomous, making decisions and resisting stress.
- Competitive salary;
- Full time contract;
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Office hours 08:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday);
- Laptop and smartphone provided;
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Ana Rita Mouro
(+351) 21 145 0 53 (ext: 305)