Technical Support Agent with High Level of French
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Fraud Prevention Agent, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by answering their queries.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing orders that appear to be fraudulent
- Deciding said orders will be processed or cancelled
- Identifying criminal activity by discovering trends and flagging emerging issues
- Calling customers to obtain necessary details regarding their activity
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of French and English.
- Experience in Customer Service or Digital industry is a plus
- Have a high affinity to the technology industry
- Have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
- Enjoy working in a team and with customers
- You are flexible and committed
- You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer in an understandable way.
- Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service.
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 07:00 and 22:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more...
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 272)