You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Travel Agent-Customer Support with a High Level of German
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Travel Agent-Customer Support, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by assisting with their travel arrangements:
You will be responsible for:
- Handle calls/emails in both German and English.
- 80% Inbound and 20% Outbound communication with the customers
- Handle special requests;
- Reservations management;
- Complaints and contact the hotels in case required
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of German and English.
- Experience in Customer Service or Tourism industry is a plus
- Have a high affinity to the tourism industry as well as good geographic knowledge
- Have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
- Enjoy working in a team and with customers
- You are flexible and committed
- You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
- Have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
- Start of an International career;
- You'll be joining an Award winning team;
- Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- Be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- Lisbon is a great place to live and work.
- Attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) or min. 25 hours (part time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 20:00
- Implementation / assistance with all official applications
- Support in the search for accommodation
- Rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- Airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
And much more...
Isabel Cervantes Alonso
(+351) 211 450 153 (Ext. 209)