Travel Agent-Customer Support with a High Level of German
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
Our client is a leading international service provider that thrives on digital technology.
As a Travel Agent-Customer Support, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by assisting with their travel arrangements:
During your day to day:
- You will handle calls/emails in both German and English (80% Inbound and 20% Outbound communication with the customers)
- You will handle special requests;
- You will do the reservations management;
- You will take care of the complaints and contact the hotels in case required
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak an excellent level of German and English.
- You have experience in Customer Service or Tourism industry is a plus
- You have a high affinity to the tourism industry as well as good geographic knowledge
- You have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize themselves with new topics
- You enjoy working in a team and with customers
- You are flexible and committed
- You are able to bring facts to the point and explain the customer understandable.
- You have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
If you join the company:
- You will start of an International career;
- You will be joining an Award winning team;
- You will have the possibility to work with prestigious brands;
- You will be part of an Innovative and forward thinking company;
- You will live in Lisbon which is a great place to live and work.
- You will get an attractive base salary, food allowance and bonus system a weekly working time of 40 hours (full time) or min. 25 hours (part time) in shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 20:00
- You will get a rental cost refund for the first 3 months (up to 400 euros per month)
- You will get the airfare refund for international applicants(up to 250 euros)
(+351) 21 145 01 53