Travel Support Agent with High Level of Dutch
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the tourism sector with more than 20 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Lisbon, and you will be able to continue boosting your career collaborating in many different projects.
As a Travel Agent-Customer Support, your main objective will be to improve the customer experience by assisting with their travel arrangements:
Your tasks will be the following:
- You will handle calls/emails in both Dutch and English;
- You will have 80% Inbound and 20% Outbound communication with the customers;
- You will handle special requests;
- You will manage reservations;
- You will handle complaints and contact the hotels in case required.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an excellent level of Dutch and English,
- You have experience in Customer Service,
- You have a high affinity to the tourism industry as well as good geographic knowledge,
- You have a strong service orientation and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics,
- You enjoy working in a team and with customers,
- You are flexible and committed,
- You have consumer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service.
- You'll be joining an Award winning team,
- You will work full time with flexible hours,
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career and work with prestigious brands,
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment,
- You will be in Lisbon which is a great place to live and work.
Christian Quintanilla Sergent
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 314)
(+351) 21 145 01 53