You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Regulatory Compliance Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Our client is is a provider of commercial laundry systems. The company designs, manufactures, and markets a line of commercial laundry equipment under various brands in over 100 countries.
- Obtain and maintain product efficiency and safety approvals (electrical, gas, steam, pressure, thermal, mechanical and E.M.C.) from national, state and municipal authorities as required by regulations primarily in Europe.
- Obtain quotes, review invoices and maintain expense logs for each project and agency.
- Support compliance to regulations involving “stewardship” including recycling, environmental restriction of substances, and manufacturer-extended responsibility at equipment end-of-life.
- Coordinate required agency tests and visits with Product Engineering Managers. Schedule visits by agency engineers as required by standards. Arrange for test samples to be sent to accredited test labs.
- Create and submit technical reports in the formats prescribed by European Conformity legislation - CE Mark.
- Schedule and facilitate construction reviews of product designs
- Provide monthly updates of assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer individual with at least 5 – 8 years experience in product design, testing and agency approvals for Europe.
- Must be Fluent in English and in one of the European Languages, multiple European languages would be a plus.
- Knowledge of basic electrical circuitry design and mechanical principals.
2. Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in using Personal Computer w/ software of MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must have strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated technical report writing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, who with knowledge of the project input and goal, can meet deadlines for agency approval reports
- Able to handle multiple-projects over an extended period of time.
-Career progression within a leading company
-Possibility to travel
Lindsay Lefranc ext.147
(+34) 93 231 00 00