Account Executive with Native English
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: Long-term contract
You will be part of a dynamic and international team. You will join an innovate company, with a young and multicultural enviroment of the travel sector with over 15 years in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Madrid, very well connected both by car and public transport. You will continue to take care of your health by having a lot of social benefits.
As an Account Manager, your main function will be to work closely with your clients to maximize the marketing and distribution potential of vacation rental owners' participation in the marketplace.
During your day to day:
- You will promote and develop partners' high engagement with the full suite of products to existing owners or prospects via inbound outbound calls
- You will establish performance goals in conjunction with the accounts, develop action plans, secure commitment.
- You will optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness to maximize booking conversion.
- You will execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives).
- You will develop and sustain strong account relationships, educate vacation rental owners on the self-service features available, and you will support account retention.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have over 2 years of relevant account management experience.
- You have experience working with CRMs and Salesforce.
- You are Native/bilingual in Portuguese in addition to having fluent English (spoken and written).
- You have a consultative approach, are result-focused and metrics-driven, organized and know how to manage your time.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent listening skills.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time 40h: Monday to Friday (09.00 to 18.00).
- You will have a competitive salary plus commissions.
- You will have the chance to continue developing your career.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural enviroment.
- You will have a package of interesting social benefits.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 402)