Customer Experience (Trust & Safety Analyst) with Native German - Temporary
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 21.000 €
Contract: De duración determinada
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural team. You will join an innovate company, with a young and multicultural enviroment of the travel sector with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Madrid, very well connected with both by car and public transport.
As a Trust Safety team, your main role will be developing and managing the strategies that protect the company (across all brands and channels) from fraudulent activity 24 hours a day/365 day a year.
During your day to day:
- You will be responsible for creating a trustworthy market place by providing extraordinary support and passionately advocating for customer needs.
- You will respond and resolve inbound queries related to Trust Security by email and telephone.
- You will produce clear and concise factual reports of findings and recommendations and to have the ability to influence outcomes.
- You will review new and existing advertisements for suspicious, substandard or other outlier attributes.
- You will take responsibility for reviewing and process travelers inquiries held annual form review.
- You will suggest new or enhanced policy and procedures which improve the effectiveness of teams and reduce risk levels on the sites.
- You will work relatively autonomously and become a professional user of all Trust Safety systems including but not limited to the inquiry management system, SalesForce.com, and internal fraud detection.
- You will provide feedback to the T&S Management team relating to bugs/issues and feature enhancements.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are Native/Bilingual in German.
- You are a person with excellent communication skills and driven to exceed customer expectations.
- You love working as a part of a small ambitious team within a global and fast-growing company.
- You have proven successful experience in fraud or risk.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- You have attention to detail, ability to work under pressure.
- You have experience with Internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills.
- You have experience with Customer service, call center, airline, or travel.
- You have experience in Fraud prevention.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work full time 40h: Day shift Monday to Friday (09.00 am to 6.00 pm).
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural enviroment.
- You will work in Central Madrid with very good connection to public and private transport.
Jose Manuel Orta
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)