Customer Service Representative with Native German
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: 21.000 - 21.000
Contract: Permanent contract
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural team. You will join an innovate company, with a young and multicultural enviroment of the travel sector with more than 15 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Madrid, very well connected with both by car and public transport. You will continue to take care of your health by having a lots of social benefits.
As a Customer Service Representative, your main objective will be to deliver a world-class customer experience for owners, travelers and property managers who contact the company.
During your day to day:
- You will understand customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills.
- You will manage incoming inquiries over the phone and email about products and services from owners, agencies, and travelers taking ownership to deliver an outstanding resolution to customers ensuring they are completely delighted.
- You will be responsible to continually deliver new ways to help Owners succeed in their Holiday rentals business.
- You will provide ideas to improve the customer experience.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are Native /bilingual in German in addition to English/Spanish (Spoken and written).
- You have one or more year of Customer Service experience (in contact centers preferred but not essential).
- You have experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- You have a high standards of computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
- You are highly motivated, maintain calmness under presure, focused, team work and passionate about connecting to the customer.
- You will have a competitive salary.
- You will work full time 40h: Day shift Monday to Friday (09.00 am to 6.00 pm).
- You will have a permanent position.
- You will have a package of social benefits like ticket restaurant, health insurance, pension plan, wellness.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural enviroment.
José Manuel Orta
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)