Customer Service Representative with Native English
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 11.000 €
Contract: Fixed-term contract
You will join a multinational and innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment. They are specialized in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, with more than 20 years of presence in the market. Their offices are located in Pozuelo de Alarcón, very well connected both by car and public transport, and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
As a Customer Service Representative, your main objective will be to deliver a world-class customer experience for the clients who contact the company.
During your day to day:
- You will understand customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills.
- You will manage incoming inquiries over chat, phone, and email to deliver an outstanding resolution to customers.
- You will inform and sell financial products.
- You will carry out the operation, commercialization and incident’s management of the products and services.
- You will provide ideas to improve the customer experience.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are Native/bilingual in English.
- You have one or more years of Customer Service experience (in contact centers preferred but not essential).
- You have experience with business support software applications such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- You have a high standard of computer literacy and keyboarding skills.
- You are highly motivated, maintain calmness under pressure, focused, teamwork and passionate about connecting to the customer.
- You will work full-time 39h: Monday to Friday.
- You will have a stable position.
- You will have a package of social benefits.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
Alana Vargas Casasnovas
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 402)