Partner Success Manager - Fluent French
HomeAway, a leader in the travel industry and a part of one of the strongest companies in the sector globally, is looking for a Partner Success Manager for the French Team.
The Partner Success Manager’s primary responsibility is that HomeAway’s owner inventory is competitive, attractive and relevant for HomeAway ’s fast-growing global traveler base. Partner Success Manager will continuously work with Vacation Rental Owners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential of their participation in the HomeAway marketplace. Consistently leveraging data specific to their market, HomeAway’s market insights and customer dashboards, PSEs will work closely with Vacation Rental Owners.
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership and exceed specific targets with owners
- Establish performance goals in conjunction with owners, develop action plan, secure commitment
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on the HomeAway sites to maximize booking conversion
- Develop and sustain strong owner relationships by providing relevant data insight and direction
- Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy traveler demand
- Educate Vacation Rental Owners on the self-service features available on HomeAway
- Support owner retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental Owners
- Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at national level.
- Additionally, promote and develop partners’ high engagement with HomeAway’s full suite of products to existing owners or prospects via inbound outbound calls
- Proficiency in French and fluent in English/Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of years of relevant sales or account management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Excellent listening skills
- Detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com
- A demonstrated track record of success with a consultative approach
- Action Oriented - agreeing on, and delivering upon, agreed actions both internally externally
- Organization and time management skills, self-discipline
- Results-focused and metrics-driven: demonstrate ability to work based on a variety of KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by our leadership team
- Ability to utilize performance, market and competitor data analysis to implement meaningful action plans based on the data
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Sincere relationship builder, earn the confidence of others
In addition to an attractive compensation plan we offer regular social gatherings, chill-out and lunch areas and a range of other benefits including free drinks, snacks/fruit and breakfast. You will work in a modern office environment as an integral part of a motivated and dynamic team, supported by a Company with a desire to deliver exceptional service to our customers and outstanding business performance.
(+34) 93 231 00 00
(+34) 93 231 00 00
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.