Team Leader Call Center with German, English and Spanish
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: From 27.000 €
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural team. You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the marketing sector with more than 20 years of presence in the market. The completely remodeled offices are located in Madrid, very well connected with both by car and public transport.
As Team Leader, you will direct, organize, coordinate and motivate the group of telemarketers, as well as provide support and advice to any sales agent, in addition to keeping track of the sales made daily in the company.
During your day to day:
- You will continually review and monitor work performance of all agents against agreed KPI’s.
- You will apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absences.
- You will direct involvement in the recruitment, selection process.
- You will undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and monthly meetings with agents.
- You will provide clear directions and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of key performance metrics.
- You will coach, develop and motivate agents, create an environment which supports the spirit of
teamwork based on trust and support.
- You will ensure accurate and timely communication of any client/campaign issues to Project Manager.
- You will prepare work aids (guides, scripts) Campaign assignment and compliance with KPIs.
- You will be monitoring of calls and validation of leads.
- You will communicate with internal client regarding the results and issues.
- You will preparate of invoices and monitoring the correct cost for the team.
- You will communicate the achievements and bonus.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have an advanced level of German, English and Spanish.
- You have a university degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 2 years of experience in Call Center, preferably as a Specialist.
- You are a person with leadership skills, effective time management, communication skills and problem-solving.
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time.
- You will have a competitive base salary + variable.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
(+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 407)