Head of Homecare Internal Patient Services (RES)
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Head of Homecare Internal Patient Services your main responsabilities would be:
Leadership Employee Development:
• Effectively lead the Homecare internal patient services teams organisational boundaries to ensure high degree of business relevance and performance;
• Ensure adoption of global HC standards and HC best practices across Cluster;
• Develop a motivated and effective team of Homecare professionals, with a team spirit beyond the functional unit;
Regional Operations Strategy Cost:
• Implement the Homecare business operations strategy for EMEA within the cluster;
• Set operations performance targets, via high level KPIs used in EMEA Homecare;
• Ensure integration and sustainable optimisation of Homecare operations and supply chains across EMEA using operational KPIs and structured CI methods like Lean Six Sigma;
Internal Patient Services / Billing:
• Manage 3 off cluster internal patient service teams across EMEA;
• Patient and prescriber contact centers;
• Where not centralised includes back office administrations and billing services;
• Target high score KPIs for patients services – set up of new patient, call answering targets, billing accuracy and % of unbilled sales;
• Ensure all opportunities for back-office / shared service centre consolidation across EMEA are exploited;
• Provision of internal operations for all Homecare existing and new PSOs, clinical and technical;
• Close links to the REMEO manager clinical contact centre for home visits.
As a Head of Homecare Internal Patient Services your main skills/ characteristics would be:
• University degree;
• MBA (Preferable).
• Experience in areas preferably: Homecare, Healthcare, Service Industry;
• Management experience: Homecare, International Management, Strong Change Management skills, Strong P&L skills, Knowledge of CI methods like Lean Six Sigma;
• Good understanding of the GDP for pharmaceutical products;
• In-depth understanding of the homecare processes from new patient set up to enquiry handling and interfaces with the suppliers;
• Understanding of Global safety Vigilance and processes within the company;
• Understanding of the homecare systems landscape in EMEA;
• Ability to motivate and drive successful teams through change;
• High drive to deliver quality services through the contact centres and in the administration activities.
- Fluent English;
- Good level of French;
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish (preferable).
- Competitive Salary;
- Contract with the company;
- Company Car;
- Anual Bonus.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 275)