Project Manager in the Automotive Sector with fluent German
Our client is an important TIER-1 company in the automotive sector who is focused on the design of metal parts through stamping and welding processes.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the new projects allotted in their entirety, from the client designates the company until its delivery to production.
- Generate and update the project planning according to all major milestones. Report periodically to the PM coordinator.
- Perform all the necessary to be able to fulfill all the milestones of the planning of the project, including being above all the personnel of other areas involved in the project.
- Generate and update the master list of the project.
- Generate and update the tracking sheet costs of tooling, part price and modifications, transferring this information to the PM coordinator.
- Follow up and ensure that the timings of matrices provided by the mills or by stamping processes are fulfilled.
- Sending the necessary documentation to molders.
- To fulfill the requirements of the client, or have them performed to whom it corresponds depending on the requested.
- Update all project indicators by moving them to the PM coordinator panel.
- Contact the client to resolve technical issues, prior consensus and with copy to Commercial.
- If necessary for the successful completion of the project, make visits to suppliers or customers.
- Follow up of acceptance of samples by client and take the appropriate actions to be able to homologate and invoice the pieces in timing.
- Monitoring of start-up of dies, stamping tests, welding equipment and assembly in production.
- Completion of checklist of homologation of matrices and plan of actions together with stamping processes and supplier.
- Validate jointly with Production and Quality for assignment to project series.
- Degree in engineering, or failing that, several years of experience as PM
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership.
- Experience in management and project management.
- Interpersonal communication skills and achievement orientation.
- Technical knowledge in stamping and welding, preferably in the automotive sector.
- German (C1) and English (B2).
- Valuable knowledge of CAD and Autoform.
- Stable project with indefinite employment contract
- Full time
- Flexible schedule
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 313)