You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
HR Manager Point of Sales
With more than 500 stores, our client is expanding and growing. The clothing brand is famous for its trendy patchwork designs, intense prints, graffiti art, asymmetrical designs, and flamboyant splashes of colour.
Your main tasks will be:
- Recruitment and staffing
- Support new store openings: dimensioning, defining store structure and salaries, staff recruitment (managers and sales assistants), welcome of new employees, follow up trainings.
- Detecting training needs and development areas within the teams and build up action plans and trainings according to them
- Team development and work environment (empowerment of the teams, coaching, support on store conflicts…).
- Employee relationships, compensation benefits, health safety.
- Implement and follow up of HR policies in the market (internal policies such as schedules, internal promotions, appraisals,…)
- Schedules management and Ratios (budget hours according to turnover, productivity, absenteeism and lateness control, etc.).
- Staff expenses: controlling monthly personnel expenses and hours budgets for each store
- Support the stores on labor law aspects (payroll, legal aspects, contracts, etc.).
- 2-3 years on a similar position (preferable, with retail / fashion stores). If not, at least three years as HR Generalist (preferable on a fashion brand or retailer).
- English advanced / proficiency
- French advanced
- Availability to travel
-The opportunity to form part of a dynamic, energetic and highly motivated team.
-Possibilities of growth within this international well-known fashion company.
-Attractive discounts on clothes.
-Training abroad and online.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (EXT: 167)