Credit to Cash with a Native Level of Dutch
Location: Porto, Portugal, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Salario competitivo
Contract: De duración indefinida
You will join an innovative company, with a young and multicultural environment of the industrial sector with more than 100 years of presence in the market. You will have a lot of growing opportunities within their team!
As a credit to cash your main functions will be:
- Maintain existing databases with appropriate information and create required reports ;
- Archive format and circulate credit documents and information timely and accurately;
- Verify customer credit information, request external ratings and calculate correct credit limit. Decide on approval levels for expected order volumes;
- Interact appropriately with external and internal stakeholders: Investigate, thoroughly, validate, findings adequately, provide information, data, proposed solutions, timeframes and confirmations;
- Participate to performance management with required data, information and actions.
During your day to day:
- You will manage and Process Collections - Execute Dunning;
- You will manage and Process Collections - Chase Payment Internally;
- You will authorize and Manage Credit limits;
- You will analyze and Approve credit limit for new customer;
- You will review credit limit for existing customer.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a native level of Dutch and good level of English;
- You have an educational attainment level of 12th grade or degree in accountancy, management, economics or other;
- You have previous experience of 2/3 years in finance, billing, accounting, claims or similar areas (preferential);
- You have experience in supporting accounting closures, particularly in Cash Allocations, reconciliations of accounts and reporting (preferential);
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel;
- You have knowledge of SAP (preferential);
- You have an excellent oral and written communication;
- You have a high level of organization and individual adaptation;
- You have a pro-activity, determination, easiness of interpersonal relationships, resilience and self motivation.
- You will have a contract with the company
- You will have a competitive salary
- You will have possibilities for professional growth within the company
- You will have opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 211 450 153