Cash Collection Specialist with a Fluent Level of German
Our client is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging.
• Support of individual customer / customer group within accounts receivable;
• Supervision of payment behaviour and dunning process;
• Review customer payment status, coordinate and conduct distribution of reminder mails as well as collection calls;
• Post individual value adjustment;
• Process orders on hold;
• Collaborate with sales and operations management to address and clarify payment issues;
• Be a backup of other team members, as required;
• Ensure compliance with all internal and external accounting standards, laws and regulations, policies and procedures;
• Follow kp Business Services policies and rules, including travel and expenses;
• Ensure a proper documentation of work procedures is kept up to date, namely, in accordance with Standard Process Model;
• General responsibilities:
▪ Support in the preparation of financial statements
▪ Prepare and analyse Ageing Reports and Reporting
▪ Maintenance and analysis of customers’ accounts
▪ Participation in project work.
▪ Provide support related to annual and interim audits.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Fluent or native level of German;
- Advanced level of English;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar field;
• 3+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
• Experience in cash collection;
• Experience within a Shared Services Centre environment and transitions.
- Proficiency in ERP systems and MS Office, namely advanced MS Excel knowledge;
• Strong Team Work skills
• Good analytical, planning and organisation skills;
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills;
• Ability to work in an international global work environment.
- Competitive salary;
- Full time contract (37,5h);
- Food allowance paid in the card;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible office hours (Monday to Friday);
- Opportunity of professional development.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 313)