Accounts Payable Accountant with Fluent English
Location: Porto, Portugal
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
If you are an Accounting Enthusiast, have relevant experience within the field and speak English fluently, we want to meet you! This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional in a leading company of the engineering sector.
You will join a German multinational company, which is one of the world´s largest suppliers of films for pharmaceutical, medical devices, food, electronics and general packaging. The company is located in Porto - very well connected with both by car and public transport - and you will be able to continue boosting your career.
In your daily tasks as an Accounts Payable Accountant you’ll be responsible for:
- You will handle of processes in accounts payable;
- You will receive and audit of invoice;
- You will enter, check and post invoices with and without purchase order;
- You will pay of liabilities;
- You will reconciliate of yet to be performed payments, execution of payment run and transfer to bank;
- You will support in the preparation of financial statements (month, quarter, year);
- You will execute of balance reconciliation, Accruals, etc…;
- You will do the account maintenance;
- You will process of Travel and Expenses;
- You will handle of consignment stock clearing process and invoice postings;
- You will support intercompany AP reconciliation;
- You will participate in project work;
- You will handle external and internal queries via email / phone;
- You will provide support related to annual and interim audits;
- You will perform internal audit and regular controls.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in finance and accounting or equivalent;
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field;
- You speak English fluently;
- You are proficient in ERP systems and MS Office;
- You are a Team-player;
- You have Good analytical and Organisation skills;
- You are excited to work in an international global work environment.
- You will have a full time contract (37,5h);
- You will have Food allowance paid in the card;
- You will have Health insurance (after 6 months in the company);
- You will work Monday to Friday;
- You will have the opportunity of professional development.
(+351) 21 145 01 53
(+34) 93 231 00 00