You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Contract Renew Specialist with a fluent Level of French
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
The main responsibilities of the Contract Renew Specialist are:
- To manage the end to end contract renewal process for our existing customers in France across Healthcare Industrial gases
- To achieve all contract renewal targets set by the business
- To negotiate with customers prices relating to contract renewal where applicable
- To streamline processes incorporating new technology
- To liaise directly with all sales teams in France (telephone field)
- To be a broader member of the Inhouse Sales team contributing to the growth of the team
- To multi task working across healthcare and industrial gases
- To work autonomously and be the custodian of the contract renewal process
The Contract Renew Specialist should present with the following traits/skills:
- Broad customer service and sales experience;
- The confidence to negotiate commercial prices with customers;
- The ability to be a quick learner and the confidence to make and recommend process change;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process/sales driven environment;
- Knowledge and experience using SAP (preferential) and advanced MS Excel skills;
- Fluent level of French;
- Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
- Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills;
- Long term career orientated and looking for entry into a truly global organisation.
- Competitive Salary;
- Permanent Contract;
- Food allowance.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)