Customer Service Quality Specialist - Porto
Our client is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience.
- Oversee and monitor the development and implementation of the quality improvement program across all offices, report to the Quality TL on the activities’ completion as well as identify actions to improve quality processes;
- Contribute to develop advisors’ skills and improve their performance by supporting the supervisors with feedback and coaching intitiatives;
- Lead local and global calibration sessions and define action plans for variance reduction;
- Provide training on quality processes;
- Provide the management with reporting on Quality, C-sat and other operational KPIs related to quality performance in order to support strategic decisions;
- Work closely with the Training team to identify needs and cooperate on the creation of continuous training contents;
- Professional experience: minimum of 2 years of customer service quality assurance
- Excellent analytical skills;
Strong communication and relationship management skills;
- Good Excel skills;
- Highly organized;
- Ability to multi-task in time sensitive situations;
- Experience working with an international company with multiple stakeholders;
- Flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed by global team
- English Level min C1. German or French will be a plus.
- We offer salary conditions according to the professional experience;
- Continuing formation and the possibility of professional progression;
- Integration into a stable project
Daniel dos Santos
Daniel dos Santos
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.