You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Italian Team Manager
Our client is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple Partner Service clusters’ activities, identifying patterns and adjusting strategy and resource allocation according to workload variation or service KPI trends;
- Implement best practices across multiple Partner Service Clusters to ensure KPIs and SLAs are achieved;
- Implement service improvement strategies and find innovative solutions to ensure partners are able to deliver high standard service levels to the Farfetch customer;
- Identify trends and key areas of improvement in order to suggest and implement tailored policies and procedures;
- Assess team members’ performance and profiles, making sound decisions on resource allocation regarding strategic partnerships;
- Liaise with Partner Success team, following up on highlighted trends and monitoring results of action plans;
- Collaborate with Partner Success team in the discussion and definition of tactical actions to improve partner performance;
- Participate in partner segmentation discussions contributing the service standpoint;
- Provide partner feedback report on a weekly basis;
- Work closely with peers across offices to ensure the consistency of service provided and levels of productivity;
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a partner focused approach to business initiatives;
- Liaise with internal departments and stakeholders to ensure a truly consistent customer centric approach to our service deliverables.
Lead a multicultural service team:
- Provide leadership for the team by inspiring them with the department’s vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service;
- Identify training needs within the team and liaise with the training specialist to develop training programs that address them;
- Work with Analysts to manage staffing plans to ensure capacity is met;
- Ensure that the Partner Services team is reliable, accountable and available;
- Guarantee alignment amongst the clusters and visibility within the clusters;
- Participate in Partner Service's team development, working closely with the relevant stakeholders, hiring and mentoring the new joiners and nurturing the required mindset to accomplish the company's service vision..
- A leader and an experienced manager preferably on B2B environment;
- An excellent communication and with people skills;
- Experienced with e-commerce and with knowledge and good understanding of luxury fashion and brands;
- An individual with strong commercial acumen with the ability to pivot quickly according to business needs and to manage change with confidence;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as a development perspective;
- Able to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency;
- Able to work across all levels within an organization with a collaborative approach;
- Passionate for providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers;
- Able to present high motivational skills;
- An individual with developed analytical, planning and organizational skills;
- Highly skilled in problem-solving and with commercial sense;
Seasoned in service environment;
- Flexible in schedule when necessary;
- Fluent in English (C level). Any other language will be a plus.
- We offer salary conditions according to the professional experience;
- Continuing formation and the possibility of professional progression;
- Integration into a stable project
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.