You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Product Catalogue Specialist with Excellent level of Spanish and Fluent level of English
Our client is a german company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Product Catalogue Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Manage, develop and maintain the online catalogue product datasheets for your Country/Region to optimize revenues;
- Act as the main point of contact for customer catalogue product datasheets issues;
- Manage and improve product content and provide ongoing site/database maintenance;
- Manage and improve marketing/product information content;
- Manage and track progress of product introductions and deletions;
- Execute updates and changes (to be) made in product portfolio for eChannel and Product Datasheets in the respective systems;
- Collect, analyze and advice on inconsistencies in product portfolio in the different systems/files for Product datasheets vs eChannel Product catalogue vs source systems such as SAP;
- Analyze advice on tail-cutting product portfolio’s in RES, at least once every year per country and bring to Product Review in alignment with Product Manager;
- Manage and improve online catalogue, product datasheet, customer eChannel data and NPI/deletion related processes and databases;
- Key-user for eChannel and CPO process database;
- Build maintain strong proactive working relationships with key business areas and stakeholders to ensure the optimum product portfolio is maintained;
- Utilize the test environments to identify, raise and clear detailed tickets accordingly;
- Manage the incidents raised in the Live Production Environment and resolve accordingly;
- Liaise with stakeholders to capture internal and external feedback;
- Support role out of future (online) functionality;
- Communicate updates to internal stakeholders;
- Interact with global and regional teams to drive performance and improve the web shop based on an aligned strategy continuously;
- Run eChannel and product management related reports;
- Prioritize actions to be conducted.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of Spanish;
- Fluent level of English;
- University level degree or similar.
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems or other Webshop software for more than two years;
- Strong B2B ecommerce experience;
- Managing digital product content;
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and reporting on performance;
- Business Key-user CPO database (documents process);
- Business Key-user (product catalogue) eChannel (documents and processes);
- Business Key-user product datasheet database (documents and processes);
- Good understanding of Product specifications, e.g. purities, impurities, cylinder content per gas, pressure vs kg, calculate from m3 to kg etc.
- Good knowledge of Office (Excel, Powerpoint), SAP, BW, GSR;
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics;
- Basic image editing skills;
- Good HTML/CSS skills.
- Highly communicative and enjoys navigating a diverse organization;
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes initiative to get things done.
-Contract with the company;
-Possibilities for professional growth within the company;
-Opportunity to join an expanding company.
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (Ext. 203)