You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Team Leader with Native Level of Spanish and Portuguese
Our client is a German multinational company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As a Team leader you will give support to the Team Manager on process teams, promoting a culture of excellence in service delivery and customer experience, developing high performance and continuous improvement. In this position will also be responsible to ensure the interface between the country and the teams as well as service reports.
You will be responsible for:
-Ensure and give strategic and operational support to different order-to-cash teams;
-Coordinate the team stimulating the team spirit and motivation;
-Ensure the service and process execution according to defined KPI´s;
-Report performance and quality metrics,
-Coordinate multifunctional meetings to discuss business results and action plans;
-Coordinate the development of innovative and operational solutions through the creation of an environment of continuous improvement.
-Promote the exchange of ideas and opinions, establishing a network of contacts.
- University degree and/or master degree;
- Languages - Spanish native and English and Portuguese B2 (Mandatory)
- 4 Years of experience in areas such as client support, sales, marketing and/or previous experience on a shared services center;
- Experience in team management and knowledge in project management.
- Computer skills in SAP and Excel advanced – MS office;
- Base Salary
- Food Allowance
- Health Insurance
(+351) 21 145 01 53 Ext.175