You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
In-House Sales Representative with Native Level of Dutch
Our client is a German company, producer and supplier of industrial and medical gases, providing advanced gas technologies both for industries and the care area.
As an In-House Sales Representative your main responsibilities are:
- Effectively plan, schedule and conduct prospecting calls expertly, involving the prospect/customer in the development of meeting agendas and engaging the internal resources when appropriate;
- Deliver revenue and profit targets through positive development of volume, pricing contract and cost-to-serve management;
- Document business development and account management within Connect CRM based on defined business rules;
- Collaborate structurally with field sales in all customer segments;
- Generate Leads and qualify them using multiple lead sources.
The In-House Sales Representative should present with the following qualifications/skills:
- 3 to 5 years of commercial/sales/industrial experience;
- Track record on telephony sales is an advantage;
- Bachelor`s degree required in engineering/technical, sales, marketing or finance;
- Excellent command of Cloud based CRM tools preferably Salesforce;
- Ability to execute sales over the telephone with a high level of self-motivation;
- Fluency in Dutch;
- Customer Focused with a structured way of working;
- Sense of Urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues required.
- High-reaching Fix Salary;
- Relocation Package;
- Permanent Contract;
- Food Allowance.
Susana Ramos Nunes
(+351) 21 145 01 53 (ext. 275)