You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Specialist with Dutch
Prague, Czech Republic
Our client is a leader airline company flying to 345 destinations within 85 countries and providing service to 43,3 millions of passangers. The Group’s centre of excellence is based in Prague, situated in the historic centre of the Czech capital.
They serves customers in 21 languages: German, English, Bulgarian, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish and Czech.
Your main goal will be to help Customers to have a trouble free flight and a perfect after - flight care.
- Professionally handle high volume of incoming calls from customers
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customer where applicable regarding products and services
- Guide Customer through Flight Booking, Ticket Purchase and Seat Assignements.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Exceed company and client expectations
- Fluency in Dutch and in English
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills- ability to communicate effectively in a non-scripted environment utilizing proper grammar and tone
- Customer oriented attitude
- Empathy, professionalism, adaptability, flexibility
-Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, possible holidays and occasional overtime when needed
- Full paid training program
- Motivating salary concept
- Possibility of Career growth within the company
- Free language courses
- Access to a swimming pool and fitness center
- Meal vouchers
- 23 paid days off per a year
(+34) 932310000 (EXT 167)