You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Customer Service Specialist with French
Prague, Czech Republic
Our client was established as Team Trackers in 2003. Today it is the Group’s center of excellence based in Prague, specializing in complaint management and luggage claims for major airline companies.
The offices are situated in the historic center of the Czech capital, at the very heart of Central Europe. The center is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and offers a unique multicultural working environment.
The Prague centre serves customers in 21 languages: German, English, Bulgarian, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish and Czech.
- Professionally handle high volume of incoming calls from customers
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customer where applicable regarding products and services
- Guide Customer through Flight Booking, Ticket Purchase and Seat Assignments.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Exceed company and client expectations
- Fluency in French and in English
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills- ability to communicate effectively in a non-scripted environment utilizing proper grammar and tone
- Customer oriented attitude
- Empathy, professionalism, adaptability, flexibility
- Fully paid training program
- Motivating salary concept
- Possibility of Career growth within the company
- Free language courses
- Access to a swimming pool and fitness center
- Meal vouchers
- 23 paid days off per a year
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (ext. 152)