You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Logistics Specialist with Dutch
Praha, Czech Republic
Our client is a leader airline company flying to 345 destinations within 85 countries and providing service to 43,3 millions of passangers. The Group’s centre of excellence is based in Prague, situated in the historic centre of the Czech capital.
They serves customers in 21 languages: German, English, Bulgarian, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Swedish and Czech.
Provide full professional support to our customers within Dutch and European markets by:
-Obtaining relevant information regarding delivery requirements.
- Checking cargo orders and approving them
-Schedule to fulfil customer requirements based on orders received, forecasted customers in order that customers have no process issues.
-Prioritize redline and safety sensitive customers.
-Proactively follow escalation guidelines.
-React to changes in resource / customer demand and reoptimize accordingly.
- Answering questions from external agents regarding import, export, bookings or tracing of cargo
-Languages: High Level of Dutch and English
-Must be able to work on own initiative and collectively as a team.
-Proven ability to identify customer needs and proactively respond.
-Have good geographical knowledge.
- Customer Oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience with transport regulations will be a plus.
- Full paid training program
- Motivating salary concept
- Possibility of career growth
- Free language courses
- Access to a swimming pool and fitness center
- Meal vouchers
- 23 paid days off per a year
- Flight tickets for you, your legal spouse and children only for airport taxes
- Working in the awarded the best Meeting Room of 2016 in the center of Prague with colleagues from all over the world
(+34) 932310000 (EXT 167)