You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Community Manager with Dutch and German in Barcelona
Rubi, Barcelona, Spain
Our client is an international company based in Rubi with presence all around the world. We are looking for a Community Manager to assist in engaging and growing online communities across the social channels in Netherlands and Germany.
The Community Manager will work with the Social Media Manager and Marketing team to ensure the company's brand is publishing quality content, engaging in meaningful ways, and providing value to the online communities.
Your main tasks include qualitative and quantitative analysis of social media. You will analyse the content cycle: which content worked via which channel and why. In addition, you will coordinate actions with agencies according to project and you will help to achieve the marketing objectives, creation of a content plan, co-develop then publish content, engage with users, identify influencies and bring strategic ideas on how to nurture these communities, in alignment with goals.
If you enjoy creating dynamic content, you have an incredible attention to detail and a creative mind, and you are able to build easily relationships with people both on- and offline, often finding yourself striking up a conversation with new people… We would like to meet you!
- Grow and expand the brand’s presence in social media channels
- Manage day to day publishing, uploading, monitoring and response on social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Collaborate in the creation of the Social Media Plan for each country.
- Segment and decide upon segmentation for targeted content
- Content creation for blogs according to SEO strategy.
- Coordinate with design team to come up with and use creative images in combination with writing
- Create/Recruit/Manage brand influencers
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
- Drive results in our KPI’s through social media and content creation
- Determine your KPI’s for campaigns of your own design
- Audit and analyse social media investment, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Follow and help to develop the SEO strategy
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and German is a must, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience as a Community Manager, preferably in an agency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms, advertising, copywriting and content creation
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to use of web analytics tools, creation and reporting.
- Full-time position in sunny Barcelona
- 6 months contract with possibility of prolongation for indefinite time
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Professional Training
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (179)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (179)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.