You can no longer apply to this job. This job is no longer available. Please contact us if you're interested in jobs like this one.
Collections Specialist with Native Level of Flemish & French
Rubí , Spain
Our client is a global leader within the industrial sector.
The core function of this role provides a wide range Collection and Sales Support services to assigned countries. The Collections Specialistis responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, to support in disputes resolution and to reduce accounts receivable delinquency.
As a Collections Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts
- Conduct collection calls to collect Accounts Receivables
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of overdue receivables
- Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause
- Develop relationships with internal/external customers
- Maintain accurate collection files
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with the Credit Manager
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- Participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed
Successful candidates will:
- Have a native level of Flemish and French.
- Have excellent English or Spanish.
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills, preferably 1-2 years' experience in collections, including interaction with a large customer base.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of bank products/payment methods including Letters of Credit, bank guarantees, direct debits, credit cards, Bill of Exchange, Drafts, RIBA, Cheques.
- Assertive and able to negotiate with business sales reps and interface with senior management.
- 6 months + 6 months + permanent
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: 8-17.30
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (145#)
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (145#)
Talent Search People is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon. We provide highly specialised recruitment services within our four areas of expertise: Sales & Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers and Finance & Administration.