Account Executive with a Native Level of French, English or Italian
Location: Sant Andreu de la Barca, Spain
Department: Native speakers
Salary: Competitive salary
Contract: Long-term contract
You will join a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Their aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles. Their completely new offices are located in the heart of Barcelona and extremely well connected by public transport.
As an Account Executive, your main objective will be to help future customers understand the power of the client's Business. You will join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives.
During your day to day:
- You will perform full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals.
- You will evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business.
- You will deliverproduct demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of the Business Solutions.
- You will work cross-functionally with Lead Generation, Account Management, and Solutions Architecture teams.
- You will be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- You will help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- You will find comfort in working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative.
- You will delight every user with each interaction.
- You will believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have Bachelor's degree.
- You speak German at a native level.
- You have 2-4 years of inside sales experience.
- You have been top performer in previous roles.
- If you have prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies, that would be a major plus.
- You are passionate about revolutionizing the way people collaborate.
- You will have an attractive base salary with variable package.
- You will enjoy 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- You will enjoy a generous vacation policy.
- You will work in very central offices in Barcelona surrounded by the best professionals of the sector.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 312)