Business Account Manager with a Native Level of German
Sant Andreu de la Barca, Spain
Our client is a company whose main goal is to design, manufacture and distribute innovative charging systems to support the advent of sustainable transport. Our aim is to accelerate the change into a more sustainable way of transportation by providing a comprehensive, simple and effective solution for the charging issues among electric vehicles.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other products.
- Prioritize and deliver an excellent customer service experience to clients and partners.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, live chat and/or face-to-face meetings.
- Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice and help solve technical issues by working with a large number of businesses from our market.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of German.
- Experience or interest in business development, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting or resolving customers queries.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and/or motivate others around you, self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, vision insurance coverage.
- 401k + company match.
- Market competitive total compensation package.
- Wellness Reimbursement.
- Generous vacation policy.
- 10 company paid holidays.
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 312)